B.Sc in Information Technology (B.Sc-IT):
Bachelor of Science (Information Technology) programme is a
three-year undergraduate programme with each year having two semesters.
The programme will fulfil as its dream of inculcating group
dynamics, human skills and employable
skills in the students. By conducting different events. The programme involves various technical
workshops, seminars, guest lectures and industrial visits for the students. It promotes research
habits amongst undergraduate students and updates them on the recent trends of information
It enhances the employability skill by conducting add on course and
bridge courses to bridge the gap between the syllabus and the industry requirements.
The basic objective of B.Sc. (Information Technology) are:
- To provide basic inputs in various aspects of and a broad understanding of IT and its other
- To develop problem solving abilities using Information Technology.
- To train students in professional skills related to software industry.
- The focus of the program is Information Technology and Management of Information Technology
- To prepare necessary knowledge base for research and development in Information Technology.
- To help students build-up a bridge career in Information Technology.
Duration: 3 years Full-time degree course (6 semesters)
Candidate shall have passed H.S.C. examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary
and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent with Mathematics as-one of the subject and
have secured not less than 45% marks in aggregate (40% marks in case of reserved category
candidate) Students who have passed Diploma in Computer Engg. / Computer Science / Computer
Technology / IT / Electronic / Allied branches, will be eligible for direct admission to
second year of B.Sc. IT.
This Course shall be a full time course. The duration of the course will be SIX semesters spread
over 3 years.
Syllabus & Course Details:
- Semester I & II
- Semester III & IV
- Semester V & VI
- Course Details
Semester I & II
Semester III & IV
Semester V & VI